foto: Tetra Pak
Tetra Pak is the world’s leading food processing and packaging solutions company. Working closely with our customers and suppliers, we provide safe, innovative and environmentally sound products that each day meet the needs of hundreds of millions of people in more than 170 countries around the world. With almost 23,400 employees based in over 85 countries, we believe in responsible industry leadership and a sustainable approach to business. Our motto, „PROTECTS WHAT’S GOOD’,“ reflects our vision to make food safe and available, everywhere. More information about Tetra Pak is available at www.tetrapak.com
Tetra Pak is successfully serving the local market for more than 50 years through the local company in Belgrade and the factory in Gornji Milanovac. Regarding the needs of repro operations in Serbia in Repro Hub Europe, Middle East and Africa the following position is open in Gornji Milanovac:
Repro Service Coordinator
Responsible to ensure all jobs are fully compliant to proceed. Ensure all jobs are delivered on time – in full. Main contact person for market companies and Design Technicians.
- To receive new design orders from the Design Developers, accompanied by: digital artwork, printout, and requested printing technique; review of the order for completeness and printability
- Plan all repro jobs and ensure on-time delivery
- Act as a first point of contact for Market Companies related to rush orders, lead-time queries, and upcoming demands
- Work closely with Design Technician teams in case of any technical problem occurs
- Responsible for providing professional technical suggestions and consultancy to Design Developers
- Perform final quality control of repro work done by design technicians
- Participate / Lead WCM teams activities for an increase of overall efficiency
- Min. College degree
- Advanced level of MS Office, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, and other design software
- Fluency in English is a MUST
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Pro-active, solution-oriented mindset with the ability to keep tight deadlines
What we offer:
- A variety of exciting challenges with ample opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape
- A culture that pioneers a spirit of innovation where our industry experts drive visible results
- An equal opportunity employment experience that values diversity and inclusion
- Market competitive compensation and benefits with flexible working arrangements
If we have raised your interest, please submit your application through our Tetra Pak career site https://jobs.tetrapak.com with your CV in English.
This job posting expires on the 26th of September 2023.