At Tetra Pak we touch millions of lives every day, ensuring better nutrition and healthier lifestyles through safe packaging and food processing solutions. Guided by our global brand promise, PROTECTS WHAT´S GOOD, we strive to make a difference by protecting food, people and our futures. To do this we need more than smart technology. We need smart people too. People like you, who wants to work with people like us.
Our team is currently looking for ambitious, self driven and highly motivated person with outstanding communication, problem solving and analytical skills to take the position of Production Engineer.
You will be based in Gornji Milanovac, Serbia.
What will you do:
The successful candidate for this position will have to take daily care of production; organize and supervise production; follow up production records and indicators; follow up operators’ performance and make appraisals; find out solutions for problems occurring in production; take part in different projects and Total Plant Maintenance (TPM); establish and maintain data base for production related indicators; analyze and make preventive actions to improve production performance; make plans and follow up trainings for operators.
Who you are:
- University Degree (preferably mechanical, electrical or technology engineering)
- Basic knowledge of mechanical and electrical equipment, tools, devices, and their use within a industrial environment
- Proactive and analytical approach, you are self-starter and good team player with leadership abilities,
- Willingness to work in shifts,
- Strong organizational skills for coordinating and scheduling multiple jobs and personnel
- Readiness to take responsibilities and accept challenges, open minded and always looking for development
- Fluent Serbian and at least intermediate English language knowledge
- Variety of exciting challenges with ample opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape
- Culture that pioneers spirit of innovation where our engineering genius drives visible result
- Equal opportunity employment experience that values difference and diversity
- Market competitive compensation and benefits
If you are inspired to share our responsibility of protecting food to protecting the planet, apply through our careers page on www.jobs.tetrapak.com.
This job posting expires on 28th of October.
Tetra Pak is committed to protecting its employees, customers and you, our candidates. We are working towards completing all or most of the steps in the recruitment process for this position by virtual means and further information will be provided as part of the recruitment process.