Tetra Pak is the world’s leading food processing and packaging solutions company. Working closely with our customers and suppliers, we provide safe, innovative and environmentally sound products that each day meet the needs of hundreds of millions of people in more than 175 countries around the world. Our motto, “PROTECTS WHAT’S GOOD™,“ reflects our vision to make food safe and available, everywhere.
Our team in Gornji Milanovac is currently looking for ambitious, self-driven and highly motivated person with outstanding communication, problem solving and analytical skills to take the position of:
Quality Assurance Engineer
What will you do?
- Improving the system for defect waste eradication, as well as other process indicators as a member of the team.
- Customers’ Claims & Complaints analysis and corrective actions efficiency.
- Statistical Process Control and improving of process capability.
- Application of Tetra Pak specifications and standard test methods.
- Organizing and following semi-finished and final products control.
- Incoming control of raw materials, and raw materials claim handling.
- Take part in different projects and Total Plant Maintenance (TPM).
- Development and maintenance of Management Systems (ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001, ISO 50001, BRC/IoP, FDA, FSC ect.).
What we offer?
- Variety of exciting challenges with ample opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape.
- Culture that pioneers spirit of innovation where our engineering genius drives visible result.
- Equal opportunity employment experience that values difference and diversity.
- Market competitive compensation and benefits with flexible working arrangements.
What kind of candidates we are looking for?
- University degree of any of technical science faculty.
- Fluent in English and in Serbian – both written and spoken.
- Computer skills (MS Office).
- Experience in area of Quality Management, SPC, or TPM applications would have an advantage.
- Pro-active and dynamic person with good communication and problem solving skills.
- Strong ability to learn, strong personal drive and interest in developing self.
- Customer focused attitude.
How to apply?
If you are inspired to share our responsibility of protecting food to protecting the planet, apply through our careers page on https://jobs.tetrapak.com/.
This job posting expires on 31st of May.